We’re so excited to offer a career opportunity through the government’s Kickstart Scheme as a Project Admin Assistant. We’re proud to be offering this opportunity with our incredible partners, Transform Lives Company.
Job Purpose and Summary
Matchstick Creative creates trust for brands with purpose. We exist to create a more equal world through well-told stories and shared experiences.
As Project Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating work across key client accounts from campaigns to project delivery. This role’s primary function is to assist the company Directors and business development team with administrative tasks, project scheduling and client communications. You will act as a key contact on some of our most exciting accounts, becoming a familiar, friendly face. This role is detail-orientated and requires someone with a get stuff done attitude. You will be responsible for ensuring deadlines are kept and everyone is communicated with effectively.
- Founder Ruth Hartnoll
- Experience Director Greg Macoy
- A methodical, organised approach to work with good attention to detail
- Someone who may have experience with administrative work or someone who is keen to learn skills in this area
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set relevant priorities daily
- Naturally empathetic so that pragmatic solutions can be reached
- Clear and effective communication, both verbal and written, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate where they are up to with tasks
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence and work effectively with a range of customer and internal and external stakeholders
- Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and customer-focused ideas
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Someone with a natural interest in the arts, health & wellbeing and purpose-driven business
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinating ongoing project work on key accounts to ensure deadlines are met and internal teams understand what’s needed of them
2. In line with the client’s needs and motivations, managing the delivery and chasing of work on client accounts, liaising effectively with all key stakeholders
3. Helping to coordinate workshops and client meetings for all team members
4. Carrying out research tasks for the business development team to help them understand more about their clients and the sectors they operate in
5. To continually improve own skills with further reading & training around content, identity and experience
6. To undertake any other duties to assist in the day to day running of Matchstick Creative, assisting the Founder and Experience Director with any ad-hoc tasks as required
Who qualifies for this role?
16- to 25-year-old on Universal Credit with nil earnings when you apply (you can turn 25 within the six-month placement).
When do applications close?
15th October 2021
I want to apply or share it with someone I know who might be interested.
That’s great – we can’t wait to meet them or you! Email our friends at email@example.com. We are not handling job applications directly, so all enquiries are best made through their team.