We’re excited to announce that we’ll be partnering up with BIPC to deliver six new Torchlight Talks webinars as part of the ‘Start with Purpose’ series. Each event in the series will explore content creation, user experience and strategy tips to help you start up your business with purpose.
What is Torchlight Talks?
Torchlight Talks is a series of webinars designed to create positive social change by empowering purpose-driven people and business leaders to grow their brands and communicate better online. Through collaborative training and knowledge sharing, Torchlight Talks will empower ethical businesses to have more impact through better marketing.
What events do we have planned?
As part of our partnership with BIPC, we’ll be hosting six online Torchlight Talks events that focus on content, strategy and how to build your brand.
Creating a purpose-driven content strategy
Wednesday 23rd February 2022 – 3:00 – 4:30 pm
This 90-minute masterclass with our Founder and Content Director, Ruth Hartnoll, will help you to answer these fundamental strategy questions:
- Why are we making this content for our business?
- How do we align that content with our purpose?
Ruth will talk you through the fundamentals of your content strategy and explain how to deliver something that aligns with your brand’s values. Put purpose back into your marketing activity and deliver messages with real impact.
Book your free ticket on Eventbrite.
How to build a brand people actually take notice of
Wednesday 2nd March 2022 – 3:00 – 4:30 pm
Your brand is one of your greatest assets, but are you getting the traction you want with your desired audiences? Aaron Fontenot, our Business Lead, will help you build a brand that’s worth talking about by:
- Guiding you through the building blocks of your brand personality
- Explaining how to execute your personality across all channels
- Helping you create messages that actually resonate with your ideal audiences
Improving your customer’s journey through better user experience
Wednesday 9th March 2022 – 3:00 – 4:30 pm
Understand how to improve key touchpoints with your customers by better understanding user experience fundamentals. Our Experience Director, Greg Macoy, will help you to understand:
- Why you might be losing customers
- Techniques you can employ to improve their journey
- How to think about your audiences more sympathetically
Create an experience that keeps people engaged, rather than turning them away.
How to build a community that cares
Wednesday 16th March 2022 – 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Join Aaron Fontenot to explore ways that you can use your network and community to grow your audience consistently and sustainably through acquisition, activation and retention.
- Acquisition: How do our community find out about us? How do they reach us?
- Activation: How do we transform convert potential community members and inactive members into active members?
- Retention: How do we ensure our community keeps engaging?
How to create engaging content that your audience will love
Wednesday 23rd March 2022 – 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Our Content Manager, Amber Jones Eddy, and Content Creator, Faye Allen, will be teaming up to share practical ways to create content that demonstrates your values, credibility and approach. Join them there to:
- Learn top tips for creating content for your audience when you are short on time and resources
- Access their guide to free or affordable tools you can keep in your arsenal
- Discover how to create a content plan so that you can make the most of the opportunities you have and create cohesive content for your audience
Tell your brand story so that your audience truly connects with you, develops trust and loyalty, and makes them want to share your story with others.
How to turn your business idea into a plan you can put into action
Wednesday 30th March 2022 – 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Turn your idea into an actionable plan by defining your purpose and setting genuine goals that align with your mission. At the webinar, Greg Macoy will help you:
- Put together a step-by-step guide to interrogating your business concept and finding clarity
- Understand what business goals look like
- Set achievable goals that help progress your business in tangible ways
Plan for future growth and sustainability by understanding the horizons for your business and how to break your vision down into manageable phases, so your work is effective and aligned to your purpose, year on year.
Will we see you there?
If you’d like to come along to any of our events then make sure to head over to Eventbrite to register. To keep up to date with news and updates from Torchlight Talks, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.