Torchlight Talks – How to build a community that cares
This event is the fourth of six online webinars in our brand new Torchlight Talks series Start with Purpose. For this exciting new series, we’re partnering with Business & IP Centre Liverpool to deliver six webinars aimed at helping people who want to start new, purpose-driven businesses in Liverpool.
Join us at the event to explore content creation, user experience and strategy tips that will help you start up your business with purpose.
What is Torchlight Talks?
Torchlight Talks is a series of webinars designed to create positive social change by empowering purpose-driven people and business leaders to grow their brands and communicate better online. Through collaborative training and knowledge sharing, Torchlight Talks will empower ethical businesses to have more impact through better marketing.
What will you learn?
In a 90-minute masterclass, Aaron will help you explore ways that you can use your network and community to grow your audience consistently and sustainably through acquisition, activation and retention.
- Acquisition: How do our community find out about us? How do they reach us?
- Activation: How do we transform convert potential community members and inactive members into active members?
- Retention: How do we ensure our community keeps engaging?
Who is the event for?
- New startup founders looking to grow their audience
- Aspiring entrepreneurs in need of support and advice to build their brand
- Small business owners wanting to build an engaged community
Learn more about Matchstick Creative
Aaron Fontenot is the Business Lead of Matchstick Creative, a purpose-driven digital marketing agency based in Liverpool. Matchstick Creative help organisations who want to create a positive impact communicate clearly. If we understand each other better, great things happen.
This event will take place on Zoom. Access to the event will be available 30 minutes before it starts. Click the ‘access the event’ button and you will be directed to the joining page.